Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Night is FUN night


I've decided to make Friday a day when I stop taking myself serious and
just throw some fun stuff out there, so Here we go:

This one is titled "have a drink" (which I highly recommend on a Friday night)



Did you you know that---------------
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you will have $49.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you will have $33.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you will have $0.00 today.
But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer and then turned in the aluminum cans for a recycling refund, you will have received $214.00.
Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg.
A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found that Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means that, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon! HA!
Makes you proud to be an American!

Now, having said that, I believe this to be a bit of an exaggeration. I'll save you the trouble of researching it-- http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/b/beer-stocks.htm
Those stocks value are probably pretty accurate, but the Aluminum is probably worth about a quarter of that. But.......the point is that we need to poke fun at the sad state of the economy. If not, we'll probably cry.



I have my own way to combat the current horrible US economy. I invest off shore with organizations who have the knowledge and experience to make my money grow at the phenomenal rate of 2.5% or more per day. There is a whole world of internet investing than can be very lucrative if you play it right. If you are the least bit curious, contact me for more info.

www.vapmarketing.com

No comments: